Build 12694 – Curious
August 5, 2010 34 Comments
I believe this is it for Death Knights, although I’ll obviously update the post immediately if I find I missed anything.
Pretty interesting stuff, overall – Unholy’s GCD problems just got even worse, and when you combine that with the fact that FeS hits harder than SS now, it could lead to us ignoring Reaping (despite the fact that it’s free!). DnD being reverted to its live form is a bit random – not necessarily a bad thing, really, just kind of out of the blue. All of the bug changes are, of course, quite nice.
- Death Runes are now functioning as intended.
- Raise Dead now functions as intended.
- Runic Empowerment no longer bugs out the rune display.
- Glyph of Icy Touch – Frost Fever double-dips into the glyph when spread via Pestilence.
- Corrupting Strikes – Now increases the damage of Festering Strike by 10/20/30%, in addition to the previous increase of the same potency for Plague Strike and Scourge Strike.
- Dirge – Now increases the runic power generated from Festering Strike by 5/10, in addition to the previous increase of the same potency for Plague Strike and Scourge Strike.
- Death and Decay – Now costs a Blood, Frost, and an Unholy rune (up from an Unholy rune). Damage increased by approximately 100%.
- In other words, more or less reverted to its live form.