Build 12759 – Let’s See
August 13, 2010 39 Comments
- Old sigils reworked: view here for the two most prominent examples.
- Masteries completely implemented and mastery rating integrated.
- Armor specializations implemented.
- Automatically gives 5% stamina for Blood specs, and 5% strength for Frost and Unholy.
- Blood Shield – 50% base shield, increased by an additional 6.25% per point of Mastery.
- Frozen Heart – 20% base frost damage, increased by an additional 2.5% per point of Mastery.
- Blight Caller – 20% base disease damage, increased by an additional 2.5% per point of Mastery.
- Blood Plague – Damage approximately doubled. Cause currently unknown; BP tooltip in the spellbook remains the same relative to FF.
- Death and Decay – Cost reduced to 1 Unholy rune, down from 1 Blood, 1 Frost, and 1 Unholy. Damage the same as last patch.
- Dirge – Now provides 5/10 Runic Power from Blood Strike, Plague Strike, and Icy Touch. No longer affects Scourge Strike and Festering Strike.
- Morbidity – Now increases damage of Death Coil and Death and Decay by 5/10/15% and 10/20/30%, respectively. No longer reduces the cooldown on Death and Decay.